Access Control Systems
Access Control is a way of controlling and regulating who has access to a building, when they have access and where they have access to. Abbotrack security solutions can install an access control system that will help to create a safer environment for your premises, reduce walk-in thefts, and discourages uninvited visitors.
Protect your business whilst controlling and recording the movement of all people across single or multiple sites. We offer a wide range of solutions that include a simple single door standalone system or a multi-door, on-line, pc based system. Having an access control system will give you peace of mind that your premises is safe and secure and that only authorised personnel
have access. You will be able to monitor who is coming in and out of your premises. Their are options for you to disable any cards or fobs that get lost, stolen or if a key holder no longer needs access to the premises then access can be restricted straight away without having to worry about physical keys being handed back in.
The technologies we offer are:
- PIN Reader – the persons needs to enter a valid pin code.
- Fob Reader – the persons needing entry will need to offer up a valid fob.
- Card Reader – the persons needing entry will need to offer up a valid card.
- These cards can utilise magnetic stripe or Wiegand technology. These cards can incorporate smart card technology that permits use with other activities such as vending.
- Biometric technology – the persons needing entry offers up either his hand or finger and the reader scans the profile to ensure it meets the electronic profile that is stored on the access database.
- Premises that require a high level of security may use a combination of these technologies.
- Adding and deleting users
- Producing and validating new access cards
- Changing access profiles
- Producing reports