History section allows to get all information related to objects (route, stops, address, time, zones, generate reports).
Object – select object whose history you want to display.
Filter – simple way to set time period of report.
Time From/Time to – precise way to set time period of report.
Stops – set time of stops that will be included in report, used to eliminate traffic light stops.
Events – include/exclude events in reports.
Show – show history.
Hide – hide history.
Reports – reports configuration section.
Load GSR – load report data from .gsr file.
Export GSR – export report data to .gsr file format.
Export to KML – export report data to .kml file format.
Export to GPX – export report data to .gpx file format.
Explanation of graphic elements
Each object action is marked with icon.
Route start – beginning of the route.
Route end – the end of the route.
Route drive – object is moving.
Route stop – object doesn’t move.
Event – event information.
History graph displays object GPS device sensor results. It can display speed, altitude or any other configured sensor like ignition, fuel level, temperature graph over period of time.
- Graph – allows to view object information in a graph.
- Messages – list of all location points received from GPS device for the selected period of time.
- Sensor – allows to select one of available GPS device sensors (learn more about sensor parameters and sensors).
- Controls – allows to play, pause and stop route reply.
- Point details – shows object details at chosen point.
- Arrows – allows to move graph.
- Zoom controls – allows to zoom in and out graph.
List of all location points received from GPS device for the selected period of time.