Here are some PDF manuals which will help you get started. Just click on one of the tabs below to find further information. Should you require any assistance please contact us.
When you try to connect, make sure that the following conditions are satisfied.
- First of all check that your device is supported by abbotrack in the list of supported devices
- Check that your SIM has sufficient credit/balance and that the SIM is enabled and activated for GPRS. Test this by putting the SIM into a cell phone and browse some web sites over GPRS. (Note that some operators require you to call them to activate the SIM for GPRS);
- Make sure that the PIN code on the SIM is deactivated;
- Check in object list that the device IMEI is correct;
- Check that you are using the correct APN. Ask your operator what APN to use with your SIM. Operators sometimes change an APN;
- Check if there is a username/password needed for the APN;
- Wait for the device to get a satellite fix, this can take some time (and is best achieved outdoors with clear sky);
- Check that the device has a network connection (GPRS status is indicated on most GPS devices).
Having trouble connecting device?
Feel free to contact us for assistance. Our technical support team will aim to respond to your requests within 24hrs. Contact Us.